Sunday 22 January 2017

A few more kinda recent pics...

I feel like everyone I know has been sick in the last few weeks. We are just trucking on, trying to get a little extra sleep, trying to eat a little healthy, trying to enjoy these cold days. These are a few pics from my phone from the first half of January. I can't believe we are already nearing the end of January. I am looking forward to more sunlight and more snow for sledding and snowshoeing. 


(Sweet little guy in a Benadryl-induced nap. He still sucks his thumb sometimes)


(A few peeps at our house on New Year's Day)

(New Year's Day)

(Picking colours for our powder room)


(Testing out some new ice skates)


(Our three year old loves climbing snow mountains)

(Looking a bit cute in new clothes)

(Cousins playing chess and matching, of course)

I am not into resolutions so much, but 2017 is going to be a big year for us. This is going to be our first full year in the town that is OUR town. We are not leaving here for a long long time, and that feels really good. Knowing we are staying here makes me want to decorate our house and also focus on local friendships. We are going to try to travel mostly around the province, and enjoy being close to our family. We are going to try to take advantage of the community events that happen around here. I am really excited about this year. More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...